Because I'm totally supposed to be riding my bike right now, I will bring to you my quick list of baby things I just LOVE that make life a little sweeter and more fun with a little one...although all they truly need is LOVE :)1. Burt's Bees Baby Bee products! I was first introduced to these when I worked at Whole Foods and received a free product monthly from pretty much every company in the Whole Body Department...I used Baby Bee for myself because it was so sweet and amazing, and its even BETTER on a baby!
2. Raz-Baby Keep it Kleen Pacifier These guys are awesome! They close when they are dropped, so you don't have to worry about a dirty pacifier...this is especially great if you have two dogs in your house!...I have found them at our local grocery store (HEB) but they're at baby stores too!

3. Mrs. Meyer's Baby Blossom Cleaning Products Especially if you don't like to clean/do laundry/etc. her products smell amazing and are super natural and safe for babies. Seriously, the baby blossom smells soooooooo good!!!! I mostly use the laundry detergent/dryer sheets, and the surface spray, but it looks like they've come out with skin products too! wow...
4. Bebe au Lait Nursing Cover I don't know how I'd live without this! Oh wait, I currently am living without it ever since I lost mine and I'm too stubborn to buy a new one cause I KNOW it'll turn up the minute I do :) Yes, at least for someone with the grace that I have, a blanket just doesn't quite do the trick---I just can't quite keep it in place :) Now, my friend Courtney posted a link of a really cool girl who is making these covers to raise money I think to adopt (sorry Courtney...I'll have to recheck those facts!) and they're beautiful! I'll post the link later!
5. Mabel's Labels My friend Mandy gave me these as a gift and they are AWESOME! Totally durable labels for bottles, cups, etc etc...you can dishwash, heat them up, etc etc and they stay perfectly like brand new! :) I mean how many Dr Brown's bottles are out there in the world?? A million or so?Ok, no more procrastinating...if I think of some more I''ll add them! xoxoxo :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tips Christy! I already have my Raz-Baby pacifiers from HEB! :)
Post a Comment