I LOVE HIM. He's amazing and fun and even though I would suck at making cakes, as I am not remotely artistic in that way, I would work for him in a second. I want to be his friend.
Learning to love life in a very HOT state far from home :)
I love the outdoors,
the ocean,
good food,
good friends,
LOVE,
life,
and my amazing family.
Thanks for being a part of our journey!...
3 comments:
I LOVE his work---what an artist and a fun guy!
divert him to the mke.
I LOVE HIM. He's amazing and fun and even though I would suck at making cakes, as I am not remotely artistic in that way, I would work for him in a second. I want to be his friend.
me too!!!! i was so mad that brian didn't get his info for me! ha!! :) or a picture...or something! :)
Post a Comment