Monday, February 16, 2009

Amazing...


Sorry I'm so behind! Had a wonderful Valentine's weekend...but just a quick note here about sweet Cora Paige...I didn't write much about her on my blog...my heart is just breaking for her family...but there is an amazing outpouring of people wanting to play a part in honoring her and supporting her sweet family. Look at all of these beautiful things being handmade by others out of love...just amazing...truly amazing...I wish I had an artistic talent cause I'd so love to help...but what a great way to support by buying!!
Here, again, is the Etsy Link to the Cora Paige page...to raise money for her playground..
and the family's sweet blog...I can't even imagine how much they need our prayers...
much love...

1 comment:

carri z. said...

i have been following
little cora's dear story too.
heartbreaking.
and life
is just SOOO PRECIOUS!
and can change to
quickly and i think
sometimes we just
go on auto pilot...
need to stay PRESENT!
and aLIVE.
and just beyond
sadness for little cp
and her family...
prayers and prayers
and love.