Sunday, February 22, 2009

...oh, and just to clarify...certainly the hard part for me about the week, and about being a mommy is NOT the little guy :) he is really and truly just so precious...this week he drastically became even MORE of a little boy---he got some fuzzy little hair around his ears and the back of his head, he learned how to EAT little puffed rice cereals by himself!, and he continues to "talk" more and more every day!!... its just incredible how fast he's growing up---gosh, i just LOVE him...mlast night we pureed zuccini with mozzerella cheese and he loved it!...he ate an entire zuccini!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...I'm slow! I just realized this was a video! Oh my word, how precious is that little boy! I just love hearing all of his sounds and watching him eat his cheerios!! Just want to crawl right into the screen and love on him!!!!