Monday, January 26, 2009

You talkin to me???!!!

This is how Kallen and I have been communicating lately...I think its hilarious!!...

(yeah, we sound a little like dying seals...at least I do!!) :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!! I wish you could hear me laughing right now! Great entertainment, that is for sure! I am certain I will spend a lot of time watching that over and over. :-)

Try to send some of those videos to Grandma and Grandpa! They would get such a kick out of them. Love you !

Mandy said...

This should be on America's Funniest Home Videos!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mandy!

diane smith said...

That is hilarious !!! laughing out loud.

Courtney said...

that is so great! good job for capturing it!

Michelle said...

That is pretty funny. What eactly are you two saying to each other? ;)

Remind where you got your floor pad from...I'll have to get one, he loves it!

Christy said...

Oh my word!!! This is hilarious. I can totally picture you busting out laughing in the background. Thanks for being vulnerable..ha!

Mandy said...

I just showed this to Kyle and we both laughed out loud! Can Kallen teach Graham this language? Love you!

Write Softly said...

AHHH! so flipping funny. Too cute?

And Christy? What happened to little Kallen, the youngest baby in our playgroup?! Where did that little guy go, and who's the good-looking big boy in the video?!

I hate time, and the way it SPEEDS by.

Miss you, girl.