
Ok, can I just tell you about my day? Nevermind that Kallen didn't sleep at ALL last night, Brian was home to help so we were a tag team and we survived :)
First, GOT MY HAIR DONE...so embarassed to say, but for the first time in an entire year!!! I feel like a new woman!
Then, dropped my ring off cause the rock's loose...(ok, not too exciting but its been on my "to do" list forEVER...)
Then, HUGE sale at anthropologie...I think anthropologie is totally my "Breakfast at Tiffany's"...
Peppermint brownies and hot chocolate at Williams Sonoma...
Brian's aunt Jeri offered to babysit for us and we have 2 parties tonight and "Lights in the Heights"---which is actually FOR kids which makes me sad we won't have Kallen---BUT to be able to hang out with our friends, and each other---WOW!!!!! What a perfect ending to a pretty perfect day!!!!!
Happy Saturday!
First, GOT MY HAIR DONE...so embarassed to say, but for the first time in an entire year!!! I feel like a new woman!
Then, dropped my ring off cause the rock's loose...(ok, not too exciting but its been on my "to do" list forEVER...)
Then, HUGE sale at anthropologie...I think anthropologie is totally my "Breakfast at Tiffany's"...
Peppermint brownies and hot chocolate at Williams Sonoma...
Brian's aunt Jeri offered to babysit for us and we have 2 parties tonight and "Lights in the Heights"---which is actually FOR kids which makes me sad we won't have Kallen---BUT to be able to hang out with our friends, and each other---WOW!!!!! What a perfect ending to a pretty perfect day!!!!!
Happy Saturday!
4 comments:
Giving thanks for Aunt Jeri! You are blessed to have some family in the Houston area. Hope you have a wonderful evening! Can't wait to see all of you..........very soon! Much love!
have a blast.
we miss lights in the heights. so fun!
I have been into an Anthropologie once but I count it as one of my favorites. I have not bought one little thing from that store but seriously, for the LOVE.
I think I walked around with tears in my eyes touching all the pretty things. Happy tears. Inspired Ones. I need to get myself back there.
For sure.
What the heck is that a pic of?
Talk about perfection. I love it.
oh and add the little thing that says follower... so I can sign up to be a follower of your blog.
K?
Kathy
Post a Comment