Here are some more random pictures from the last week---sorry I'm not too organized right now---not sure what is going on??! (ha! as if USUALLY I'm just so organized!!) :)
On the plane...got our first "wings" from the flight attendant!
Dressed for the cold, getting ready for our walk---he cracks me UP in all these clothes!!!
He learned how to hold his own BOTTLE!! It was so funny---if you took it away he would grab it back from you!! :)
My dear friend Lauren with Kallen, after our brunch on Sunday....she brought her SWEET new little puppy, Dallas, and he LOVED the baby toys!! :) It was so cute! But I'm not sure how Kallen felt about sharing! :)
And this is how I found Kallen after his nap the other day...I thought it was SO funny!!
He is getting to be SOOO much fun!!!! :)
5 comments:
Hmmmm, many of those things look 'very' familiar! Be sure to bring them back with you! :-) I love the way he learned how to put that bottle in his mouth. I smile when I think about it! He is growing up, that little guy of ours..and oh, sooooooooo cute! See you soon!
Ok..I can't not mention Cardiff on Kallen's play mat! How cute/funny is that? Now who 'is' the real baby (or princess) of the Smith home! I know someone who 'thinks' she is.. :0)
OK...I am slow! It is not that you took those things home with you, it is because the pictures were taken at my house! DUH...
'Tis the season to be............ (You can fill in the blank).
you are FUNNY!!! :) love you!
how nice of kallen to take a bottle. lucky mommy. if i have another one and he refuses the bottle like the others, i'm sending him/her to kalled for training. :)
Post a Comment