Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"The Kitchn"


I am SOOOOO supposed to be cleaning this house while Kallen's (finally) napping, but real quick, here's a fun new webite I found... "The Kitchn". Lots of fun cooking and decorating info...but really, you had me with "how to make whipped chocolate ganache"!!!!!! I'm in!! :)

3 comments:

beckley said...

1. make ganache
2. get on plane
3. aim north and bring a jacket.
4. sled, run, ganache with robyn

(5.I know it is kallen. typo. but with kalled you could have bought him so many years of undue bigoted screenings at the airport?! i've been watching too much stewart and colbert.:)

Christy said...

I love you so much!!!! sounds like a plan friend!!! :)

beckley said...

just stopping by to say i love you, or i guess, i love you, too. thinking of you this moment and thought i'd tell you.
:)
shalom, grace, love to you,
r