Friday, December 26, 2008

More From VA...

...wow...we pulled out of my parent's driveway Christmas morning at 10:15 am to drive to Charlotte, NC where we caught our flight, and we walked into our house last night at 8:30...what a day!!! But we're home and very thankful that we made it in one piece...won't bore you with details on our trip but can I just say that a poopy diaper CAN be explosive enough to explode out the top FRONT of a diaper too!!!! Amazing...I think it was the prunes... :)


Here are some more pictures of our Christmas in Virginia...


Cayden and Kallen meeting for the first time...





Riding in the car...








Christmas!!!






Kallen sitting up all by himself!! :)

Colonial Williamsburg---it was COLD!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Now we're back in Houston to catch our breath, repack and head to Dallas to see Brian's family! We're SO excited!!!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!! 35!!!! :)

Love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have some wonderful memories to cherish until next Christmas! Thanks for all you did to make Christmas so special!
I think I may have goofed and put
'34' years on Brian's card....just trying to keep him young! Happy Birthday to our awesome son-in-law! We love you very much! Thanks for putting up with the Seltzers!

beckley said...

happy birthday, brian!

Ali said...

oh, you were soooo close to Richmond. Good thing I'll see you next month :) Not that you had time or that your mom should have to give up time with Kallen!