Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grrrr...

I'm so sad---(not seriously sad--just funny sad) today is the perfect day to just stay inside cuddled up--its in the 30's and wonderfully gloomy outside...however on our Netflix I accidently let "The Assassination of Jesse James" (one of Brian's movies) get to the top of our list, so it came in the mail today--- instead of Arrested Development Season 2 which I've been DYING to watch...and today is the ultimate day to be lazy on the couch with the Bluth's...so instead here's the shortest clip I could find---Gob and his magic show...no I seriously LAUGH so hard I hurt EVERY time I watch this clip--yeah, I know--its a stupid clip, but I LOVE it!!!!! Happy Wednesday!!


2 comments:

beckley said...

if only i were there, my friend...i have all three (can't believe they got cut off at three) sitting in my living room.
but alas, i am working on the house all day and can't even watch them. and there's irony you can't even laugh at.
'til the movie comes out,
r

Christy said...

yes yes irony...very ironic---ummmm perhaps if I was actually WORKing over here it wouldn't be so ironic...maybe I should move the dishes from the sink to the dishwasher??!!!

And QUITE a pity only 3 seasons!! def don't understand that!!!!