I LOVE this time of day!!! sorry for the annoying commentary...I felt like I was a LOT quieter when I was talking to him!! :) Guess if you know me, you know better than that!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...the ins and outs of a sleepy mommy and a not so sleepy baby...
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I may have to play that video a million times to get my 'fill' of that sweet boy of ours! I love the way Kallen wakes up in the morning and smiles at you the moment you walk in the door. Can't get any better than that!!!!
I am so happy to see that we will be getting videos from now on. WooHoo!!!
so fun! i lOVED hearing YOUR voicE!
jackson, "i like it when the baby did (hit-hit at camera)." and belle wants to "get in there" (the crib). and we ahve now watched it many, many times...:)so cute! and jackson just read that. what?!
i can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment