We are having such a great time with the Smith's!
Yesterday Brian, Kallen, Tatum (our niece) and I all went to the Fort Worth Zoo....soooo fun! The last time we went to a zoo it was in Houston, on "free zoo day" and we left feeling very depressed cause it was pretty nasty...Ft Worth was beautiful and we had a LOT of fun, and Kallen got to see his FIRST wild animals!!! :)
Tatum and the elephants...
Someone is obviously VERY excited about the elephants...
Poor Kallen...we really wore him out...he got really quiet in his stroller and then we actually found him like this...
Yes, yes.....SOMEone is VERY excited about the zoo....hmmmmmm....
We had SUCH a fun day!
Kallen got an awesome exer-saucer from Mike and Mimi for Christmas!!!!
We have been calling it his "office" and he has been VERY busy the last few days...
Kicking back after a hard day at the office...
...oh, and the dogs are relaxing too...they think they're at the "dog spa"...

Much love!!! :)
3 comments:
Awwww.....looks like you are having such a good time! Wish we could drop in for an afternoon! I LOVE Kallen's new office! He will love spending his time there and I am sure he will be very creative! Missing you all like crazy and already looking forward to the next time we can be together!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I must say 2008 brought us some HUGE blessings!
i love that zoo! But I also love our Houston one.
When we lived in Abilene we lived a block away from our little zoo. We loved having passes to it. After school at least once a week me and the kids would go say Hi to our favorites.
soooo cute! i love watching him grow! i am glad you ENJOYED the zoo, christy. :)
Post a Comment