Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope everyone had a FUN holiday! It was so fun getting to dress up a little baby, even though it only lasted 5 minutes :) Still, Kallen was the cutest little monkey I've ever had! :)




We got to host playgroup yesterday which was so much fun and such a great little crowd of characters...we had 2 monkeys, 2 ninjas, a giraffe, 2 ladybugs and a lobster!! What a full house!




We had so much fun, and again, of course its always more for us moms---its so great having ADULT conversations, and not being at a restaurant or store where people will hate you for having a screaming baby---its so great to be able to yell out "oh no, I forgot diapers," "does anyone have an extra onesie," "oh no he just spit up his whole lunch," "can I go put him down for a nap??"---I'm a BIG fan of playgroup!!



Oh, and I bought Kallen's costume during our "evacu-vacation" so its was a LITTLE small by the time Halloween rolled around, so I had to cut holes in the bottom for his little legs to poke through!!! So funny!!



Kelley, Kaden (a ninja), Anna and Alexandra (a lobster)---soooo cute!! :)



Me, Kelley and Kaden...


Then we took Kallen up to the Fitness Club in his costume to see his friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh...that is the cutest monkey I have ever seen! I think I 'LOVE' monkeys now!