Monday, October 13, 2008
Recipes...
...well, now that life is settling down just a BIT I'm starting to have fun and get to do some of the things I didn't get to do as much when I was getting PAID to work!! :) One of my favorite things is cooking/trying new recipes so I thought I'd add links to the ones I've tried recently that actually turned out and were GOOD!! (Leftovers in the Fridge--to the right...) They aren't all literally in my fridge as we speak, but pretty close! Just threw out the Roasted Penne this morning :) I'll try to update every week or so!! Let me know if you try any of them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love reading your blog, and I love the recipe idea! :) I'll have to try these...they sound so good. It's so great to keep up with YOU! Your sweet little boy is precious!
What a great idea...thanks Christy!
yea! LOVE hearing about recipes that a REAL person has actually made and liked! thanks!
Post a Comment