Saturday, September 13, 2008
Ike...
Wow...what a week. I do have lots of pictures but once again a little technical difficulty cause of everything going on! Got back from Phoenix Tuesday night---visiting my friend Michelle while Brian was getting his 737 license...then Wednesday realized we (Kallen and I--Brian was still in Phoenix) needed to evacuate cause Hurricane Ike was coming our way. We came up to Dallas to stay with Brian's family (thank you SO much!!) and are all safe and sound. However, we did find out from a neighbor this morning that our Magnolia tree split in half and fell on our house---I'm dying to see everything and assess the damage. Will get pictures on here as soon as possible---sounds like Houston looks like a war zone--no power, no water---crazy!!! Anyways, will keep you posted!! Thanks for your phone calls and prayers!! Oh, and congrats Brian for getting your 737 license---we're SO proud of you!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you are alright. I was assuming you would head back to Dallas. So much for your fun plans with Becca and Michelle. I hope your house is okay. EJ's sister waited out the storm but has since gone to Austin b/c of the lack of power and water.
We thank God for your Dallas family!!! They are such a wonderful support for your dear family! We are so proud of Brian! All of his hard work paid off! Way to go, dear son!!!
glad you're ok! i've been thinking about you! and wondering...
Post a Comment