
my eyes are about to fall out of my head! :) I'm so tired...the little one is in his bed and HOPEfully asleep. I don't hear any crying! We had a good day...its getting better and harder all at the same time. Better because every day he becomes SO much more of a little person than a baby, and that is fun! (although I DO love the baby!!) Harder because now he's a bit smarter and requires a LOT more attention---I can't get away with laying him on his mat and then checking my email...he knows that I'm not there now!! So what exactly do you DO with a baby?? I've been wondering... a LOT of times it ends in a bit of a meltdown, like this...

Tonight we went on a walk (he fell asleep--we were supposed to be bonding!!), then came home and took a bath and put on the froggy robe, took a nap, played on the mat, sat in the swing...hmmmm...I need some new ideas!! :) Good night...there is no better sight than a happy baby!!
5 comments:
There is a grandma (with lots of love) who sure would love to take him off your hands for awhile so you could get some much needed rest! Boy is it HARD to live so far away from that precious little boy!!!!
I forgot to mention that Kallen is only going to get SMARTER so you had better prepare yourself !!
I know I'll have those same questions some day!! What to do?
You're doing great. Wait until you have to push a truck or car around for hours :) Each phase is fun and challenging in different ways. There isn't much to do with an infant. Singing, reading books, making goofy faces about sums it up. When Owen was a baby I would keep music on while I was busy with something. He was comforted by the extra noise. Maybe that could work???
p.s. I am so glad you have a blog!
i am shocked but proud how much kallen looks like his great uncle adam - especially that meltdown look. those recessive genes sure make a strong finish sometimes! tracy and i are full of "aww"'s and "what a cutie"'s as we look at kallen's fresh little mug. you guys did a great job of squeezing some of your best features into him! i can't wait to see him in person (and you two as well, of course). i'm glad to hear that everything went well, and i hope your transition into parental-unithood is smooth, sweet and funny. well done. we love you.
Post a Comment