We had some unusually cool (respectively) weather yesterday! It was SO amazing---I felt like a totally different person. Even though it was gloomy and rainy I felt like I was in San Diego! Kallen is getting so super cute and fun and is starting to talk in his own little language---well, talk is an overstatement---but his favorite "word" is AH-GOO---its so funny. He gets really excited when it comes out. I think he's still figuring out how things actually come out of his mouth (besides spit up!)
Kallen and I went shopping yesterday together since none of my clothes fit me :) still couldn't find anything but he was a lot of help :) and then we went on the best walk last night. The sky was gorgeous and the sun was about to set and seriously it was in the 70's! It was amazing---especially considering that the nights around here are usually in the upper 90's. I can't WAIT for fall!!!!!


Here is Kallen before his FIRST walk in his stroller--probably a couple weeks old. So little!!
Here we are getting ready for our walk. I still can't believe how much he's grown. Kallen turned 2 months Monday. Its gone so fast, and I don't want it to go too fast, but I will admit I'm ready for 3 mos if it means he sleeps through the night! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up!! :)
Here is Kallen before his FIRST walk in his stroller--probably a couple weeks old. So little!!
1 comment:
"Ah-Goo" Boy does that bring back memories ! Those were the first sounds we use to make with YOU! Seems like yesterday. Where do the years go ? Enjoy every minute because before you know it, Kallen will be running around the house! Glad you are having such great weather there in Houston. Hmmmm....think we have a stroller just calling out to Kallen!
Post a Comment