Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a little behind...

Ok, well I'm a little behind on writing over here :) it always seems a lot easier said than done! (Does that make sense?) Well, I can't find my camera--I think I left it at a friends' so I will have to rely on some old pictures...oh! and can I just tell you that I bought a pack of 56 diapers on Friday and they are ALL gone!!!!! 56 diapers!! Maybe that's why I don't have too much to tell you about :)

We were laughing this weekend about Kallen's pacifier--he looks so funny with it, and he usually sucks on it so hard that he has a huge red ring around his mouth when it falls out! I guess its supposed to look like Nemo but I think its just hilarious.

Last weekend Brian's parents and Tatum (our niece) got to come in town and we had so much fun! I wish that our whole family could all live in the same city but it does make it extra fun when we get to have you in town to visit! Tatum was SO helpful with Kallen and she is growing up so fast. Its hard to believe that one day Kallen is going to be running around and talking about what he's doing at school and his friends and all (hopefully HE won't be talking about Hannah Montana though...) We had such a great time although it went by WAY too fast.

Brian and Mike (his dad) hanging out at Memorial Park--of course its night because its the only time that you can be outside right now in Houston without getting heatstroke!! Kallen has his mosquito net on his stroller so he looks like he's in mourning :)Tatum showing off her skills on the playground---she is exceptionally talented at the monkey bars! She was putting all the other kids to shame! :)

Diane (Brian's mom) and Kallen...he did really well for a while, and then the screaming started, but she found that if you walk him over the rocky paths he actually likes it??!!! Then we finished off the night at Star Pizza---which in my opinion is a great way to end the day! It was a GREAT weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend....wish we could have joined in the fun!! Keep the pictures coming....Kallen gets cuter every day!!! Love you !!

Mike said...

Wow...I didn't realizae Brian had such an attractive Dad...what a hunk.
Love,
Brian's Dad