On a brighter note Kallen just loves his swing. He sits in there for a pretty long time and falls asleep on occasion which is really nice!!! We love it! He had his first little girl visitor on Thursday--Alexandra who is 4 1/2 months, so a little older with her mom Anna and another friend Jamie. Unfortunately he slept the whole time, so he didn't REALLY get to meet her :)
Then last night he had his FIRST party social with our sweet friends, the Kelleys. It was Lauren's 31st birthday and the whole family has been so sweet to be anxiously awaiting Kallen's arrival with us so they were very excited to finally meet him. He stayed awake from the time we left our house (6:30) until 11pm. That might be his last late night party for a little while! But on the upside he slept from 11pm till 6am! A miracle!!
2 comments:
I'm not sure I like this 'party animal' lifestyle! I will have to think about it ! Also, so glad you got the swing up and running! I KNEW Kallen would love it!! Way to go !!!
YEA!!! now i can keep up with you! keep posting! and Kallen is adorable!
Post a Comment