Kallen's weekend was super social and a lot of fun! We had the awards banquet for the Y Master's swim team. Five of us had babies this year--crazy! Must be something in the water! He went to a breakfast Saturday morning with me for Women of Vision---our World Vision women's group, which was so fun, and then another birthday party for Lauren Saturday night.
This is a picture of him in the onesie I made with markers for him to wear...it said "Happy B-day La" and since it was a pool party, we were only there 5 minutes before he was stained with dripping magic marker---yeah, NOT quite as smart as I thought I had been!! But Mr and Mrs Kelley were so awesome and held him the whole time so Brian and I got to play with everyone and go down the huge slides (wish I had pictures--they were awesome!) Ok, if I'm going to really do this, I must get better at taking pictures--good grief! :)
Happy Birthday Lauren!!
Trying to get the magic marker off our baby! Especially before his next dr's appointment!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment