Well, we're getting closer and oh so excited to meet this little baby. Although I won't lie that I'm enjoying EVERY SINGLE full night of sleep (apart from the million bathroom breaks) I can get between here and there. I am NOT taking those for granted!!!
I am 36 weeks and so thankful to be feeling really well, although I'm definitely "feeling things" sooner this time around. In fact, after being on my feet pretty much all day yesterday I had to spend the whole night sitting down because I was feeling so much pressure----I don't want to meet him quite this early :) :) But I am so thankful to be feeling so well, and to be able to enjoy being pregnant, and doing yoga, and just soaking up Kallen every day. It is a truly sweet season...though quite possibly the calm before the storm :)
Kallen is so excited to be a big brother, so hopefully it will stay that way on the other side, right??? I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there...
Much love and Happy Monday!!!
XOXOXO
2 comments:
thanks for taking a pic of the baby belly :) Glad you are feeling good.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
Praying for you mama! much love...
Post a Comment