Well, it has been a VERY long time!!!
What have we been doing around here???
I am currently "re-certifying" my Personal Training Certification so I have been watching lecture after lecture after lecture on all things exercise & nutrition. To be honest, its been pretty interesting and motivating, just TIME consuming---and, I only realized it was expiring at the end of DECEMBER, a few weeks ago---- I have to pass 60 hours worth of tests between now and then...oh my...
We had an amazing trip to Southern CA in October. So much fun catching up with friends and being on the coast, watching sunsets, and more than anything, being a FAMILY...it was really sweet to get so much time with Brian!!

We had a wonderful halloween----I LOVE handing out candy! Next year I am definitely dressing up! HA!----and of course Kallen was Thomas again!! He wouldn't consider ANYthing else! He even got a dolphin painted on his face which he LOVED :)


We have been pouring out orange juice (from our very own orange tree!!!) onto our plates (ok, only one of us has been doing this...) to drink like the puppies do...

We have been testing the limits of our plumbing by discarding ALL things "paper" into the toilet...

We made our own playdough (thanks to pinterest!)...I was SO proud, you would have thought I made a Julia Child recipe :) for some reason I have NEVER been able to make it right!! But this recipe is certainly fool-proof!! :)
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Dallas...with over thirty people AND a pinata!!!!! It was so much fun, and of course Kallen had a blast having lots of kids to play with (well, he either had a blast, or was totally stressed out by the fact he had to share his trains--hahaha!!)
We went to see the Trains at North Park (twice!!!) which Kallen was so so very happy about...in fact, the reason we went twice is because after his first trip he kept saying "and then tomorrow we can go see the trains? is that a good idea???" ohhhhh....of COURSE we had to go back!! In most of my pictures he is "choo-chooing" which he did for the entire hour+ that we were there. He was SO happy. And I have to admit, it was pretty cool----NYC, DC, San Fran, and of course a lotta TX!!!

And now, we are getting in the Christmas spirit :) I just LOVE holidays so much, especially with a child. Well, hope your Monday is wonderful...I think this finally catches us up on Fall!! HA!
XOXOXOXO
1 comment:
awe...awesome homemade play dough recipe...so cool!
xoxo from Trinidad
miss u bunches girlie..
Post a Comment