ohhhhhhhh....I am so thankful to be on the coast with my family :)
We arrived in Newport Beach this week, and then headed down to North County San Diego for a wonderful week of relaxation, family and BEACH time :) I am so so thankful to be here...one of my favorite places on earth---and Kallen is thrilled to get to run relentlessly back and forth to the water and throwing sand and chasing seagulls!! We got an incredible vacation package on Living Social last spring at the Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort (I highly recommend it!!!) ---it is just what our family needed.
We are relaxing together and just enjoying time away from work (Brian) and time away from being alone with a toddler (me!)----we had a champagne welcome, coffee is served all throughout the day, there's a huge green lawn and heated pool overlooking the ocean. Did I mention how thankful I am??!!!! :)
3 comments:
Sounds awesome!!
Champagne welcome? AWESOME! You know how I feel about hose!!!
xoxo from Trinidad
oooh. sounds amazing
Post a Comment