Monday, September 19, 2011

some good books...

A few years ago I picked up this book at Starbucks because it was on clearance, and I honestly couldn't put it down and read the whole thing through in probably 48 hours at the most. I then went on to immediately RE-read it and subjected Brian to my reading most of it aloud to him---ha! So funny, cause this article talks about not being able put it down (well at least the author and some of her friends)...it just totally pulled me in and I couldn't put it down. Full disclosure, its a memoir about a marriage completely unraveling, and all while the author is trying to be strong for her two little ones which probably is why so much of it is relatable (the little ones part, let's hope not the unraveling part!).


Well, the point of this is that her new book has recently come out, and yes, I just finished it in probably 2 days. I didn't even mean to read it so intensely but I just couldn't put it down. It was so, so good. Totally a story of survival and of hope that reaches to the other side...loved it! If you need an "easy" read I definitely recommend both.

XO!!! :)


1 comment:

Esther Diehl said...

adding to goodreads, asap.