Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ryan Lynn



Hey, would you take a moment to say a prayer for our dear dear friends, Michelle and Jared, and their sweet baby girl Ryan Lynn....she is a brand new, strong little girl, fighting against many odds and is scheduled for heart surgery this morning. I am pretty confident these are three of the strongest people I have ever known. Their faith and love is incredible, but I am sure you can imagine the exhaustion they are facing.


Ryan was born with chromosomal abnormalities which resulted in Spina Bifida, and some serious cardiological challenges amongst other things. She has made so much progress and been such a fighter over these past few first weeks of her new little life. However, things took a turn in the past 24 hours and Ryan and her whole family (especially Jared & Michelle!!!) could really use your prayers. Thank you so much....
XO

No comments: