Monday, August 15, 2011

Peanut Butter Love


I don't know if you've heard about the peanut butter pies...but there is a dear food blogger, Jennie, who lost her young husband very unexpectedly-----(I learned about this from my friend Corey)------Jennie's husband, Mikey 's, favorite dessert was peanut butter pie and so in memory of his way too short life, people all over the world are making peanut butter pies. Of course, that sounds amazingly delicious, but also it definitely stops me in my tracks and makes me realize how MUCH I take my wonderful husband for granted. Life just gets so full, and its true that often the ones you love the most you tell the least-----whether by word or by action. So, tonight I'm making this pie... I'm sure Jennie will be on my heart, but I hope it will also give me time to really be thankful for the amazing man in my life....to savor every single day with him.

XO!!
photo from Food Network

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks AMAZING!!! I may have to make this for Thanksgiving this year! Don't delete this post because I will be back to find it! :)