Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can we talk about the weather?????

Houston Weather

Save This Location

Updated: Aug 31, 2011, 2:05pm

RefreshUPDATE DATA

Video: Houston's 60 Second Forecast | Tranquil waterfall turned into rapids

TonightAug 31ThuSep 1Fri2Sat3Sun4Mon5Tue6Wed7Thu8Fri9
ClearSunnyIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsScattered T-StormsIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsScattered T-StormsScattered T-Storms
ClearSunnyIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsScattered T-StormsIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsScattered T-StormsScattered T-Storms
--High97°89°90°92°94°94°93°93°93°
74°Low77°76°75°75°73°71°73°73°69°

I'm trying not to get TOO excited yet----but look what might happen TOMORROW??? It sounds so pathetic that all I care about is weather but seriously----we have broken heat records for over a week now (and to break a HEAT record in Houston means its REALLY HOT!!!!!)... K & I have been hibernating for the most part, and although its our "winter" in the sense that you can't really go outside, at least the SUN is out!!! But I really miss running, and just BEING outside....well, here's hoping!!!!!!

XOXOXO

1 comment:

Courtney said...

whoo-hoo!!! hope it really happens! enjoy your run!