oh my lands...thomas the train

...and we met our friend Dax and his mom Sandy there and the two boys were SO excited to see each other and proceeded to run circles around Jones Hall while we waiting for the doors to open...Kallen had multiple meltdowns and time outs while we were waiting...I think more than anything he wanted to ride the really "big elevator" (good grief!!!).
The whole first half he was super edgy. Probably slightly scared, though I'm sure he'd never admit it :) We were really close to the front so it was pretty loud and the lights went off and all....so they would tell us "to clap" and I'd say "hey Kallen, let's clap!!" and he'd say "NO MOMMY!!!! NO CLAP!!!!!!" and at one point he was laying on the floor screaming because he had thrown his little Thomas the train down a few rows...GOOD grief :(

But after intermission, he scooted down a few seats from us to sit with Sandy and Dax...we looked over at him, and sure enough he was having a GREAT time??!!!!!!! Smiling, and clapping, and even doing the "woo-wooo" whistle thing?!!!!

OH well.....guess he's already making his break from us....
Well, the good news is, I was surprised by Brian and Kallen with a new Lulu yoga mat!!!!!!!!! Its beautiful and super sticky and amazing so I won't slide around like I was on my target yoga mat! It meant the WORLD to me--------THANK YOU guys!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :)
XOXOXOXO!!

2 comments:
Lulu Yoga Mat??? I have to look into this. I have the slippery target one! Oh yeah...you and me and yoga = soooooooooooon!! I was dying for this post. You are an amazing mama!
Glad you all managed to have some fun! Were you and Brian hoping for a private date to Thomas? ;)
Post a Comment