Friday, April 15, 2011

tonight...


...is my first class...
I'm starting grad school. Not sure how far I'll make it through but at least I'm starting. Many thanks to the graciousness and generosity of my husband. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and its the reason I started Stella & Dot----so, here goes. I'll have to say I'm a little nervous (a LOT!) hoping I won't drown in this class----I've already had to read 300 pages and outline them (1 page of notes for every 15 pages of reading, divided into two columns/an outline and my own running dialogue), and write a paper. So far I'm still breathing but...we'll see!!!

here goes!...

4 comments:

Kate and Geoff said...

grad school?!?!? christy, that is SO amazing!! i had no idea! What a huge terrific adventure! Good for you! xox

beckley said...

You'll be AWESOME.

deep breath.

Now, go tear it up.
=)

peace be with you-

Kyle said...

I want to hear all about it!!!

Courtney said...

you're going to do AWESOME! and learn so MUCH!!! can't WAIT to hear all about it!