Ahhhhh....
I can't say enough good things about this place. At least if you are Texas... :)
We have had a LOT going on over here. Between school, Brian's schedule and identity theft (which has been one of the WORST things I've experienced in a long time) it has been pretty crazy at the Smith casa. It has taken me hours, nearly every single day to resolve the identity theft, and I've been told it will probably go on for the next 6 months...I should do a little post on identity theft because I've learned a LOT, and if you use a large corporate bank, more than likely you won't get the full story on ALL that you need to do to protect yourself...but that's another story for another day...
Well, Kallen LOVES Lost Pines...

love this sleepy little morning face...

Kallen LOVED the slide---I tried to take him a few times but we always ended up going out of control when we got to the bottom!! HA! Brian was a LOT better...
If you ask him about it, he'll rattle off a list of his favorites: elevator, horsies, slide, river, beach, smore's, fire, on and on :) So, we decided on a whim to head out for a little R&R...
and it was JUST what we needed :)


We would wake up in the morning and quickly head to town lake where we took turns running and paddleboarding----best idea EVER (thanks Brian!!!). It was SO much fun being out on the water, and paddleboarding on a lake instead of the ocean is a lot easier!! :)


And of course, Kallen had so much fun, he hasn't stopped talking about it since...
MUCH love!! XOXOXO
4 comments:
jealous!!!!!!!!
That looks like so much fun!
looks like the PERFECT getaway for you guys! so glad you did it!
looks like a great place. so glad you could get away. so sorry for the identity theft. what a nightmare!
Post a Comment