Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I didn't really know why I hadn't cried about this yet-----and then I saw this little video tonight and it all fell apart----please be praying for the amazing guy, Eric, dear Sarah has left behind. I know she is now FREE and I am so thankful for that---but also I know there is a huge void left by that much life and love...I just can't imagine...Sarah, we miss you already----so very much.

6 comments:

beckley said...

Today is her husband's birthday.

It's odd, but she randomly said that on a blog post in december, the 17th, excited his bday was two months away.

someone should do something. i don't know what. i can't even imagine what it's like to be him today.

peace be with you, Christy.
R

beckley said...

{PS I think the video highlights the contrast of life and death---something we might too often forget. To see her so alive is to know how much she's lost. And in a culture that doesn't celebrate life as much as I think we should (I mean that comprehensively, not simply politically), I think we forget the vast contrast between death and life...and look at her here, she's so alive.

Christy said...

ohhhh, love that Robyn...beautiful...

amy lane said...

this video is so beautiful!! so sad about Sarah, but i'm so glad she is free of pain, and with our Savior in peace & celebration to be home.

Jason, Jenni and crew said...

praying for Eric, praying for you...

Kyle said...

wow - beautiful and heartbreaking. love your post, Robyn! (Mandy - on Kyle's account)