
before you think my house is just a peaceful oasis of soup cooking, let me clarify that it is a complete disaster zone, and I'm scrambling to try to pick it up just a little before my husband gets home and wonders why my facebook and blog are so up to date, and our house looks like its been ransacked. also my *new bangs* that I went to the salon to have RESTYLED last night bc I cannot for the life of me style them myself, are sticking straight OUT and my dear new stylist is in Dallas for the weekend so I'm completely on my own. AND yes, I have picked up a whole piece of poo, and a pile of pee off our bathroom floor (& they weren't mine...)----just sayin...
have a GREAT weekend!!!!!
2 comments:
Ahhhh...the life of a mommy !! ...and just looking at that sweet picture tells me ...IT'S ALL WORTH IT !!!! xoxoxO
LOL!!! thanks so much for sharing your day. I love the way you articulate reality. :)
Post a Comment