This was the funniest moment----I was sweating like a crazy lady!! We went to Neiman's in downtown Dallas to see their window displays which are CRAZY cool this year. Its a space ship tunnel thing that the kids can climb through, and there are cute little space monkeys and shooting stars...its awesome. 
Well, little did I know that Santa was also going to be there----SO...we decided we needed to at least try. I walked Kallen over to just "watch" Santa for a bit to see if I could get a reaction from him, but while I did that at least 3 toddlers in a row burst into crying hysteria on his lap so I realized that was not such a good idea...
We got in line and I have to admit I was just a bit nervous----I just didn't want to scare him on purpose, right??? But obviously (and VERY surprisingly---at least to me!) he LOVED Santa and had a great time! The photographer was giving him 5 and cracking him up-----love this crazy little guy!!! Oh, and he was WAY too scared to go in the tunnel---maybe next yr.... :)
XOXOXO!!!
5 comments:
wow! that place is impressive! and YAY for kallen rocking santa!
THat pic is so cute!! Hailey was afraid of Santa until she was 3, then all of a sudden she loved him! That spaceship thing looks really cool!
Lovin' those Thomas boots!
That is way cool. Way to go Kallen!
Wait a minute...no way!! He's not squirming or trying DESPERATELY to get away from Santa!! That can't be my grandson! Well, wonders never cease...are your sure he wasn't on some kind of medication? Great pic's...very cute!
Post a Comment