
Last week (***edit....over a MONTH AGO...) we went up to Michigan to visit my family. I seriously haven't been up there since before Brian and I were even dating---in fact, long story but I received my first phone call from him on that very visit...sweet, huh? :)


My Aunt Debbie hosted a trunk show for me which gave me the perfect excuse to reconnect and it was SUCH a sweet time. My grandparents (my mom's parents) and both Aunt Marcia and Aunt Debbie live in MI along with a LOT of my cousins...Jack, Magan, Zach, and Janelle. It was SO sweet getting to see them and meet spouses/children, etc. Definitely not a long enough trip----so hope to stay longer next time!! I didn't get a lot of pictures but we did have a fun little side trip to the Cider Mill---gorgeous!!!!

our lovely hostess and host :)

chompin on a warm doughnut----love his little face...

Lovely trip...so very thankful for my family...
meanwhile, we're still waiting for Fall in TX.... :)
1 comment:
Looks like such a fun getaway!
Post a Comment