So, the week before Virginia, we were in Phoenix...and it was great. I had a trunk show for my friend Michelle and our whole family came out for the event! :)Michelle is one of those friends...a heart friend for sure, and I always end up crying when I'm with Michelle. Not a bad cry. A good cry. She is always able to get to the heart of me and who I really am and what is really going on and I LOVE that about her. You can't really have more than one friend who does that to you (or at least I can't!) otherwise I'd be an emotional basket-case, but I am so very thankful for Michelle. She is a gift to my heart for sure...
yes, Kallen is pulling my hair in this picture!!!
The trunk show was the very first night we were there (within an hour or so of flying into town--yeah, a little CRAZY!!!!) so we got the rest of the weekend to PLAY which was so fun. We hung out at the pool, went to great restaurants, found playgrounds for Kallen, watched movies, went to Scottsdale to go shopping (!!!!) it was so much fun!!

Jared and Michelle :)
I think K looks like such an E Trade baby on his little toy laptop!!!! Oh, and that thing works GREAT in a pinch----airplane, restaurant----we just put him to work!! ha! :)
And Michelle's husband, Jared, is a firefighter, so he let us bring Kallen to the station to see the fire TRUCKS!!!! Wow...Kallen was pretty overwhelmed. Excited and scared all at the same time... :) it was so cute!!

acting tough...


XOXO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment