Well, I got a sweet little surprise. We have had a BUSY summer, but last week Brian called to tell me that his mom was coming in town and we were using our free night at Lost Pines!! (which was an amazing deal through Hyatt rewards, but I can tell you about that later!!)...

(loved these lamps...)
Oh wow.
A getaway...just Brian and I.
Yes, please!!!!


And that place is just gorgeous. Was glad a friend had warned me that there are a LOT of kids...I mean, its like a luxury camp basically. But there ARE adult pools and the spa is adult only too. And really, it was kind of a luxury watching parents chase their kids as they climbed the walls while we could just sit there. And of course, every single little boy reminded us of Kallen... :)


(And we heard that Kallen had a pretty AWESOME time too----thanks Mimi!!!!!!!)
3 comments:
wow! looks amazing! so GLAD you guys had that time!
That looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
wow, that looks awesome!
Post a Comment