
Oh my its been a little while.
Things are going well over here... busy!!!
But in a very good way. The trunk show was so fun this weekend! Thank you so (so, so, so!) much for all the love and support! I can't believe I'm REALLY doing this, and now it seems oh so "official"!!
My next few months are BUSY and filling up fast! So, if I've told you I want to do a trunk show for you but haven't given you a DATE please remind me!!!! :) I'm trying my hardest to keep good notes, but all of my "systems" aren't quite in place yet and I'm finding that systems are VERY important when it comes to making this job EASY and FUN!!!!
And on a completely 'non' business and super fun note, my friend Amy introduced me today to the Smitten Kitchen, just when I was getting quite bored of cooking...perfect timing! I LOVE this girl (well, Amy AND the Smitten Kitchen girl!)...she's hilar-I-ous, and a mama which means a lot of her humor is mommy humor which of course gives me a little stitch in my side. Love it!!! There are at LEAST a million new recipes I want to try...including the one of the picture above...Zucchini and Almond Pasta Salad...how healthy is that???!!!
Oh, and Amy is making brunch on Saturday with ALL Smitten Kitchen recipes (AND cold pressed coffee...I am excited :)
MUCH LOVE
& happy Wednesday!!!!!
3 comments:
My necklace & ring came in the mail yesterday....BEAUTIFUL !
Have fun with your show this weekend. Love and kisses to all 3 of you !!!
um, i heart smitten kitchen. and i'm definitely making this for dinner tonight. Thanks! xo
That looks yummy!! I think Smitten Kitchen might be my newest favorite recipe site now!
Post a Comment