Monday, July 19, 2010

Meanwhile...


...while I was so crazy busy my two guys got a chance to play and explore San Francisco (and yes!! I'm very jealous of them!!) :)

They took the BART into the city----a "train"!!! Brian said Kallen's eyes were huge and he was VERY quiet the whole ride---really taking it in...

Playing at a park they found...

Just in case you were wondering if the trains got to experience SanFran---the answer is yes!! :)

I guess it got a little cold out there---Kallen in Brian's sweatshirt---I LOVE the expression on his face!!!!




I LOVE these of the bridge...wish so bad I could have been there :)


Love this picture----totally a favorite!!!



And these are my even MORE favorites!!!...





I LOVE you Brian and Kallen!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! It looks like everyone is having a great time! Miss you all so much!

Courtney said...

i love how you loved aLL the pics :-)