Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Burlingame


Just a quick little bit of pictures from our time playing in Burlingame, which, might I add---is the cutest little town ever!!! We had a lot of fun just walking around and exploring. Here we are on the path next to our hotel along the bay----the runway for SFO was straight across the water so we could watch the planes taking off and K LOVED that!!!!! He has a whole new connection with airplanes now----not quite as serious as trains but getting up there. Wait till he finds out what his daddy does... :) can you see that tiny little plane in the distance??? I think that was a 757 :)


The reason Kallen is sticking his head out of his stroller like that below, is because right behind us is a train track, and a REAL train had just passed through---I mean, WOW. This little boy was so wide-eyed...

The cute little main street of shops---T Mobile wasn't necessarily cute :)


We specifically walked into town Sunday morning for some Peet's coffee----I was SOOOO happy and ended up getting not ONE, but TWO lattes---ha!!!! Would you like some choo-choo with that scone???? :)


Of COURSE, they were having an Organic Farmer's Market right next to Peet's... :)

I would definitely walk to the library all the time if I lived in Burlingame...

...and I probably wouldn't even mind having to go to City Hall---I mean, its surrounded by palm trees :)

And, you know, we're always keeping our eyes open for prospective real estate...oh how much I LOVED the houses there!!!!!!







And I loved that sign---HA!!!!
Have a GREAT Wednesday!!!!!!

XOXOXO

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a super cute town!

Anonymous said...

What a 'fun' post! I can see why you like all of those neat houses! I am still smiling at the picture of Kallen looking back at that train.....TOO CUTE! Love that boy! xoxo

Blossom Snodgrass said...

L.O.V.E. those houses!!

:)