Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well, first off---with hurricane Alex lurking in our distance, I'm hoping to get a little caught up on my life and maybe even the blog :) we aren't getting hit, but we are getting a LOT of rain from it, which in Houston can mean anything, since so many areas around us flood pretty fast. I'm gonna stick pretty close to home for the next few days!! :)

SO started today by sleeping in till 9 (!!!!!!!----I KNOW! that's become our schedule lately! In fact, Kallen is still asleep right not and its almost 10! Yesterday I had to SET MY ALARM for a 9:30 yoga class----hilarious!!!! I mean, hilariously awesome---ha!) My doorbell rang at 9 on the dot, so since I was blurry eyed and not yet dressed I had to hide while it repeatedly rang----I mean, WHO rings your doorbell at 9am???? Apparently the gas meter reader----good grief!!

Well, hoping your week is going well-------can you believe its almost JULY?????!!!!!
Much love! xoxoxoxo!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

JEALOUS! of your sleeping in! i was up at 5:15...and my kids are ALWAYS up by 7..