
Ok, so what's the BEST thing about being with your parents (the grandparents??!!)...besides just BEING with them, of course!!!?? BABYSITTING!!!! HA!!! :)
It has been SOOOO nice to get some freedom and get to go out on our own a bit! While we were in Duck we had a little double date with Holly and Matt----and it was SOOO precious getting to leave the boys with our parents! Let me just say, it is no easy task keeping up with those two-----they are on the GO!!!!! Thanks mom and dad!!!
We went to the Lone Cedar which was AWESOME-----I really think its some of the best food I've had in a LONG LONG time!! If you happen to be in the Outer Banks, it is an awesome dinner spot---and their weekend brunch looked really good too!! It is all locally caught seafood---the specials even told you who caught what. And it was just GOOD...you can tell I'm still thinking about it. I'd totally go there tonight if I could :)
the guys were VERY serious...


1 comment:
Your family loves and is grateful for YOU, too!
Loved seeing some of your pictures and the wonderful reminder of the great week we had together. Gran and Gramps LOVE to babysit, by the way!! XOXO
Post a Comment