
Wow, I just got the best little gift in the mail...
Well, it was kind of a gift to myself. But that's one of my favorite things about buying things online...I always forget, and then get a "surprise" when it arrives in the mail!!!
Just had to give a HUGE kudos to this artist, Katie Daisy...
I've had two frames in our front entryway that have pictures in them, literally torn out of an Anthropologie magazine. They're gorgeous watercolor paintings, but since they're from a magazine they're getting a little wrinkled and worn in there. :)
But saw this artist's gorgeous paintings, and knew they would be perfect!!! And they're SO affordable---I love when artist's do prints so people like me can afford them!! :)
Here is her Etsy site, and here is her own website.
Thanks Katie!!!!

4 comments:
Those are beautiful! I love the bright colors!!
Love it!! I've enjoyed our 'fun' this week, too! You are the best!!!!! (((hugs)))
I'd like to presume the "&" sign to be a theological statement.
K?
K.
=)
Wooo-Hooooo!!! Love them! Thank you for posting this. We're doing some redecorating around here and I'm always looking for affordable and handmade ways to do that!
Post a Comment