I've got a GIVEAWAY for you!!!!!
Ok, so I'm SO excited about my new little project!
As you can see from my sidebar, I've started a new little business with Stella & Dot and I can't WAIT to get it rollin!! WOOHOO!!!! I've been stalking sweet Emily's blog at Wide Open Spaces for over a year now. In fact, that's where I found out about Katie Daisy. I LOVE Emily's sense of style and passion for all things gorgeous and lovely, and her blog always makes my DAY. Well, a few weeks ago she added the link to her business at Stella & Dot. I clicked on it, read like crazy and watched all the videos, and the rest is history!
Their jewelry is unbelievable, and for that reason alone I'm stoked, along with the fact it will give me SOMETHING to do while I'm at home!! That's been one of the hardest things for me about being a "stay at homer" is that during the off times when we're not eating rocks, drawing with chalk on the hardwoods, flushing the toilets, etc, I can tend to feel a little trapped inside...and this gives me something FUN to do---yay!!!! :)
SO, in celebration of this exciting little event I'm doing a
GIVEAWAY of these beautiful Coin Pearl Earrings!!!!
There will be more giveaway's to come, but I wanted to do the first one for all of my dear friends here, before I open it to my whole facebook crazy world :)
So, just place a comment on this post OR if for some reason you're unable to comment on the blog, email me at smith-christy@sbcglobal.net and I'll put you in the drawing. I'll keep it open until NEXT WEDNESDAY!! :) Then I'll randomly select our winner through randomizer. I love these earrings! They're pretty but still plain enough to wear this summer with lots of things!
Best of luck, and MUCH LOVE!! xoxoxo

9 comments:
always pick me.
No, pick me. I heart those earrings and I never win anything. Except once I won a $10 gift certificate to Kmart during Prom week in high school when my friend did the morning announcements and felt sorry for me that I never win anything. So that clearly doesn't even count.
Put me in the drawing! :-)
i love checking out blogs daily too....and i have a list i check rEgUlaRly!! we should excharge them!! good for you, and your lil' side business!! miss your face!! xoox
That is awesome, Christy! It's so cool that you are starting a side business. I'd love to be in the drawing...
Hope to see you soon!
I could always use some pearls in my life! I'm in too! I'm excited for your side business as well. Actually, I've been knitting a whole ton lately and have decided to start my own Etsy shop. i work the early morning starbucks shift and usually get home by 11 am and have the rest of the day to myself. Sometimes I don't feel like doing laundry or dishes, so I knit. My husband has been very supportive and encouraging so now when I get home i get to knittin and am very excited about opening my shop sometime this fall. So I know the feeling! YEA
-blossom
I love that you've found this outlet!! Such beautiful jewelry - hope you so enjoy it!!!
what fun! I am excited to hear more about this!
really? again?
does it count that I got skinny jeans? bc i swore i would never, so i think i kinda deserve something.
=)
Post a Comment