We had a really fun, and fast (literally 24 hours) trip to Austin this weekend to visit my friend Robyn and her family. We took the back roads on the way there to see the gorgeous wildflowers that are blooming like crazy-----for some reason the blog takes a lot of the beautiful color out, but you get the idea :)
...unfortunately Kallen came down with a fever while we were there so we had to leave a little early. We're still not too sure what's going on with him, and we're guessing it may be some molars coming in, but we really don't know. Well, all that means is we'll need to make another trip to Austin VERY soon!!!



4 comments:
love ALL these pics! they are breath-taking!
What a gorgeous field of bluebonnets you found.....love these pics!
Um, the flowers are amazing. As are the pics. And I swear, Kallen looks more and more like a blonde Brian everyday. :-) It's so cute!
Yay!! I was waiting for these pictures..or at least 'hoping' for them. I have a friend in Austin who posted pics of the bluebonnets the other day and they reminded me of Kallen's sweet pictures last year. I am not disappointed!
Hey, don't forget Ashlee lives in Austin now! Uncle Mark and Aunt Deb will be there in a couple of weeks! *hugs to all*
Post a Comment