Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Before...


Ok, so let's hope I can show you some "after" pictures by tomorrow!!! Our crew is hard at work on our guest bathroom, which is very promising. Here is the beauty of our 1950's "before" bathroom, complete with vintage pink counters!!



Please also note that some of our tile was being held to the wall with masking tape!!!


Update #1, we replaced the laminate counters with Silestone, and got new sinks in both bathrooms---yay!
Now today is tearing out all the tile, and possibly placing the floor down. Hopefully (fingers crossed!!!) tomorrow this job will be complete, and then it will be on to the not so master, Master Bath...!!!

5 comments:

Kate and Geoff said...

Ooooooo, i LOVE a renovation! Can't wait to see the "After". :-)

Michelle said...

That's exciting! I'm jealous as I am totally "stuck" trying to figure out what to do in our master bath!

Courtney said...

fun! cool sink! :-)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about your bathroom yesterday and wondering if the project had started/advanced since I was there in January! FUN! Love it! Can't wait to see phase 2 !

beckley said...

so funny that we picked the same bathroom tiles :) of course, mine is going to be done...when?!

here's hoping yours doesn't stall for 2 months like mine. ick.

miss you already!