Well, what's the next best thing to a real date??? A family date!! Ha!
This weather has been gorgeous lately. I mean, absolutely gorgeous. I want to put it in a jar to take out in July. Brian got home from work early, so during Kallen's nap we cleaned, mowed, weeded the backyard and then afterward headed out on our adventure.
Traffic on Montrose was a little thick so I got to take some pictures. The trees are gorgeous right now...
Loving the Jung Center, and their glass sculptures....We went to the zoo to look at fish, giraffe, monkeys and elephants. Kallen can talk to the monkeys now! Whenever we're near one he says "oo, oo, ee, ee"----adorable :)
I am so not organized enough to pack dinner, so we stopped by Little Bigs for burgers, fries, and Kallen's first chocolate milkshake...

YUM!!! Love that sweet little belly :)
Then headed to the Miller Outdoor Theater for the Harlem Gospel Choir. They were amazing. However, to be honest we did spend most of the time chasing Kallen up and down the hill. He would literally go up to strangers, try to steal their food, sit on their laps. It was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen that side of him but apparently he's going to be pretty friendly. The couple next to us were awesome. They have 2 sons in their 20's, and the wife, Alexis used to run a preschool. Apparently Kallen could tell, because we literally had to move our blanket next to theirs, he wouldn't leave them alone. He sat on both of their laps forever (would NEVER sit with Brian or I!!), they were super sweet and it was really funny.



1 comment:
Your library is beautiful! And yes, I also wish this weather could continue all summer long!
Post a Comment