Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I just have to say...

I know its been a L-O-N-G time since I've posted...
Now I'm 32, just in case I sounded a little more mature, I probably am...a LITTLE :)

I have pictures I want to post.
Had a GREAT time with my mom----she got to stay for almost 2 weeks thanks to the snow on the east coast!!!!
I'm enjoying transitioning back to "normal" life----NO travel plans in the near future (yeah!!!!)...

But for now I just HAVE to say how much I have been thinking about this dear family---friends of ours, and perhaps you remember the adorable pictures taken by Debra when Kallen was still a little guy. We have been praying and aching for them to bring their little boy home from Haiti, after years of waiting in the adoption process...

ronel2.jpg


Things are starting to look really good----
I don't know all the details for sure, but Debra's husband Ernest has been sleeping on the US Embassy's floor in Haiti for over a week---
And it seems as though every time we turn on the local news, sweet Debra is on...and managing to hold down the fort with 3 kids at home (and one of them being a NEWBORN!!!)...

I will for sure keep you posted, and you can follow her blog here...

I soooo hope to be a part of the "welcoming home" for sweet beautiful Ronel---hopefully SOON! What good news...

1 comment:

Ali said...

Missed you. Glad you had a good visit with your mom.