Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pack it up...


This is a random picture of Kallen from the day last week he wore his PJ's all day---ALL day! And his jacket with the hood on pretty much the whole day too! Love this little guy!

Sooooo...I'm supposed to be packing...
Kallen and I head out tomorrow morning (EARLY!!!!) for our 7am flight to Ft Lauderdale for a reunion with my sister Holly, her husband Matt and cute little Cayden...AND my brother RYAN!!!! He drove down from VA with his dog, Vaca. I'm SOOOO excited!!!!

But in spite of my excitement...I'm still REALLY procrastinating with packing...ugh. Why is packing so hard???!! :)

Much love and have a GREAT week!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall! I can hear all the laughter now!! Thinking of the 3 you and loving you with all my heart!! Have a great time TOGETHER!