Well, we are home from a really fun little Thanksgiving vacation in Dallas with Brian's family. We got home Wednesday night, are unpacking, taking down fall decor, getting ready to put up Christmas, finishing Christmas cards, doing laundry, baking cookies, and repacking to leave for VA to my family's on Monday! But its the perfect weather...been snowing here since noon...Brian's Charlotte turn was cancelled so he was home early...so we're all here at home enjoying a VERY unexpected winter wonderland in Houston. I mean, its still snowing pretty hard and its almost 4:00!!
Its so funny, because no matter how much I'm cleaning around here, little man is always right behind me (or hiding from me in one of our rooms up to mischief)...no sooner will I finish cleaning one room, and I'll go back and find a little hint of his handiwork! :)



1 comment:
Got your card. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment