We had a fun family night at Moody Gardens Festival of Lights. It was probably one of the funniest nights we've had with Kallen. He was SOOOO excited about the mile-long light display (only in Texas!!!)...he ran and squealed with his little arms straight out to the side. It was awesome. I think I fell even more in love with him than ever. His little rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes...
But then he fell. Hard. Right on his forehead. Three times. I wanted so bad to help him get up and try again, but I think he was so excited that he was leaning really far forward while he ran which just made it too easy for him to spill...right onto that little head. His legs couldn't keep up with his excited head :)
So we definitely came home with a huge welt right on the center of his forehead. But I'm sure if he could talk...he'd say it was worth it :)
MUCH love and Merry Christmas!!!!!
2 comments:
Awww...just want to kiss that welt on Kallen's forehead! I have a feeling there are going to be many more of those! Wish we could have experienced his excitement in person, but so thankful for the pictures and your commentary! We love you! We are living on a lot of precious memories here in VA !
Merry Christmas dear ones!
So fun! We're sad that Austin isn't doing the full Trail of Lights this year....maybe next year! And...I'm NOT looking forward to watching Finley take many many falls!
Post a Comment